We placed this page in a hidden location so that only those who took the time to look would find it. All of the secrets contained here are tricks of the trade that we have learned over the years and want to pass along to our potential clients. Good luck and thanks for stopping by!
1) Friday and Sunday dates are usually between 20% and 40% less than
Saturdays (For nearly all vendors)
2) January through March are the slowest months for weddings, check for discounts.
3) If at all possible, book vendors that have worked together in the past. Most vendors can even reccommend other needed services (i.e. photographer & DJ, caterer and hall)
4) Most vendors will give you some form of discount if you tell them you were referred by a past client. (The Catch – You have to have an actual name)
5) Most vendors offer a discount to military personnel, especially active duty.